Information provided in accordance with art. 13 of the law. 196/2003 to visitors to the website www.carmenrucci.com (site) or from other domains accessible through this site.
Cookies are small units of data (pieces of text) sent by a web server (e.g. this website) to the user’s Internet browser. The browser then automatically stores the cookies on the user’s computer or any device (smartphones, tablets) which the user needs to access the Internet. Cookies are automatically sent back to the server whenever the user visits the same website.
What are cookies?
Cookies remain stored on the computer’s hard drive until their expiration date or deletion by the visitor (persistent cookies). Cookies can also be deleted at the end of the “session”, when closing the browser or they can have a limited duration (session cookies).
Cookies can be set by the site the user is visiting (so-called first-party cookies) or they can be created and set by other websites (so-called third-party cookies).
Our site uses first-party cookies, session cookies and persistent cookies to allow the visitor a safe and efficient navigation as well as to improve our services.
(Cookies technicians are designed to ensure the proper operation of our website. Thanks to cookies technical site remembers your actions and preferences (eg. Login areas of personal / confidential information (if any), navigation language (if any), acceptance of cookies) so you do not have to enter them again when you return to the site or navigate from page to page.)
www.carmenrucci.com uses third-party cookies to allow users to interact with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, …) and in particular to share website contents through these social networks.
You can block cookies by changing the settings menu of your browser, as shown in the following guides:
It should be reminded that restricting and/or eliminating the use of these types of cookies could negatively effect the functions of this site.
In order to disable analytical cookies and to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, you can download the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser Add-on: URL
The data collected using the Google Analytics cookies may be transferred outside the European Union and specifically at Google’s servers in the United States. The data collected using cookies will not be disclosed.
Your data will be processed in compliance with the current regulations, only by authorized parties and only to send the newsletter.
The provision of data is mandatory and it authorize the data treatment in relation to the sole purposes above described.
Denying to provide such data it will be impossible for you to receive via e-mail the information about the initiatives of this site.
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties. You can contact the “Privacy Service” at the data controller to fulfil your rights stated on art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03.
At any time you can request information on the processing of your personal data, to update them, correct and obtain their cancellation or anonymization. You can even block data in violation of the law in accordance with art. 7 of Leg. 196/2003 quoted in full here below this policy.
To exercise your rights, please contact the Data Controller sending a written communication to the address below or e-mail to email@example.com
Owner and data controller Carmen Rucci
Art. 7 D.Lgs 196/2003. Rights attributed to the owner
- The owner has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in a comprehensible form.
- The owner has the right to obtain information on:
- the source of personal data;
- the purposes and modalities of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the persons or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The owner has the right to:
- update, modify or integrate his data;
- cancel, anonymize or block his data processed unlawfully, including data that do not need to be kept for the purposes the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- confirmation that the operations described in letters a) and b) have been notified to those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed excluding where this compliance is impossible or involves the use of unequal resources to the protected right.
- The owner has the right to object, in whole or partially:
- to the processing of his personal data, for legitimate reasons, even if relevant to collection purposes;
- to the processing of his personal data for advertising or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.